Does your website work without the www?
RootRedirect.com redirects visitors from your root domain to your www domain.
Improve your SEO ranking
SEO best-practice is to 301 redirect to your www domain. A root redirect tells search engines that your site is high quality.
Search engines treat your root and www domains as different sites.
Your site loses ranking when inbound links are split between the two domains.
Use RootRedirect.com to avoid this penalty and improve your site's SEO ranking.
Advantages of using RootRedirect.com
- Boost your Search Engine Ranking
- Users can type your root domain and reach your site
- High availability web service architecture built on Amazon Elastic Computing Cloud™
- 24/7 monitoring and quick response to problems
- Freedom to host your www site on CNAME-based infrastructure such as
Amazon Web Services™
and Google App Engine™
- No need for tricky Apache mod_rewrite configuration
- Redirects pages: mywebsite.com/page -> www.mywebsite.com/page
- Also supports redirecting your www domain to your root domain
- Redirect responses are cached so subsequent redirects are instantaneous
- Free 7-day evaluation period
- Low monthly cost, more savings with yearly option
- 100% money-back guarantee
Step 1 of 2 – Add Your Domain Name
Step 2 – Point Your Root Domain to RootRedirect
Add DNS 'A' records pointing your root domain to 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
If your DNS host isn't listed: Let us know!
Copyright © 2012 Michael Leonhard
Amazon Web Services and AWS are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or
its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.