Instructions for Name.com Users
Follow these instructions to set up your root domain for use with RootRedirect.com:
- Login to Name.com and click on your domain
- Click DNS Record Management from the menu on the right
- In the Add DNS Record form, leave the record type as A, leave the record host empty, and enter 220.127.116.11 for the record answer. Click the Add Record button.
- Add another record, using 18.104.22.168 for the record answer.
- Verify that you now have two entries for your root domain, both type A, with record answers of 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199, respectively.
The DNS changes may take 30 minutes or more to take affect.
Copyright © 2012 Michael Leonhard